Friday, November 22, 2013

The Tradition of the Plate: Part 2

I love having my two girls both with me as much as possible but every now and then it is awesome to get some one on one time!  I had such a good time with Braelyn on Wednesday and today was Emerson's turn.  It has been so amazing to see the difference each year I have taken Emerson to paint.  This year I was amazed at how well she painted her oranments that she chose.  She is seeming more grown up every day and I can hardly stand it!  As always she finished her's before I could get the plate done and was trying to be so patient but ice cream was calling her name!  While we were eating our ice cream I asked her if she liked getting to have time for just the two of us.  She told me that she was having fun but that she really liked it when Braelyn was with us too!  It melts me how much they love each other!


That tickles!!


She picked out all the colors she wanted to use for her ornaments.



She wouldn't let me look til she had her ornaments just the way she wanted them.

I look forward to this every year!!!

Being silly!

I love you Emerson Leigh!!!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I love that smile!!!!!She is growing up so fast!!!!