Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Brrrrr!

Well, it doesn't take much in Houston for us to bring out the winter coats, hot chocolate, and a fire in the fireplace!  We had a cold front his this week and I am loving it!!!  I was apparently a little too excited because I thought it was going to be here much earlier than it was.  The girls went to school all dressed for a cold front on Tuesday when it didn't actually hit til we got home that evening!  When we got home they helped me wrap the pipes, just in case!  Tonight the cold weather was definitely here so after dinner we got all ready for bed and put a fire in the fireplace to snuggle up and watch a movie.

Emerson couldn't wait to wear the ACU sweatshirt that Gransan sent her from the weekend roadtrip!

I couldn't wait to see Braelyn in this sweater and pants that Grandma bought her!

I love this picture!!!
 

After I started the fire, Braelyn didn't want to move from in front of it!  She kept saying "watch"!

No comments: