Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Little Indians

Today First Kids Academy had their annual Pow-Wow.  I have been hearing about it for over a week and wasn't really sure what it was, but I knew I didn't want to miss it!  I tried to figure out what I was going to do because I wanted to see both girls participate but I knew that if Braelyn saw me there was no way she would still participate.  I thought I found a perfect hiding spot.  I was able to come out and get a few pictures of Em first before Braelyn's class came in and then I hid behind a wall where I was still able to see everything.  Unfortunately B's class plopped down on their blanket right by where I was.  I was able to watch for a little while from my hiding spot and another Mom even grabbed my camera and got a couple of shots of B for me.  I didn't think she was looking so I stepped up to get a few more of her and my cover was blown!  Her time at the Pow-Wow was over!  She stayed with me the rest of the time!  It was so cute though.  Ms. Kathy told a story about the first Thanksgiving, Ms. Dean went on a bear hunt, and everybody sang songs about Indians.  They finished up with fish sticks and cornbread since the Indians taught the Pilgrims about fish and corn for food!

She didn't really know why she was supposed to be excited but she was excited to get to the Pow-Wow!

Where did she learn this pose?!
 
I love these two so much I can hardly stand it!


She was so excited!


Who are you and why are you taking my picture?(This was when the other Mom tried to help me out!)

Having a great time shaking her noise maker with her class.

Still relaxed and checking out the other classes, Pre-Mom discovery!

The two cutest little Indians I have ever seen!


When we got home Emerson insisted on putting her Indian clothes on Braelyn!
 
So silly!!
 

No comments: