Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beyond Thankful

The girls had their Thanksgiving lunch at school today and I was so glad I was able to be there.  This is our first year at First Kids Academy and I am more impressed by them every day.  The lunch was amazing!  Each class had made placemats and Emerson's teacher went above and beyond and made little Pilgrim outfits for each of the kids.  They were adorable!  Since the girls go to lunch at different times, I did the main course with Braelyn and dessert with Emerson!

Braelyn and Austin-still trying to figure out what is going on but happy both Moms are there!

"Thankful" doesn't even come close to explaining how Shawn and I feel about the smiles Miss B brings to our life every day. 

Hey Mom, see the placemat I made?

She was absolutely adorable!  She was SO happy I was there!

My little Pilgrim making her way in with her class!


Daddy and I are beyond thankful for what a sweetheart Emerson is and how much joy she brings to everyone she meets.

Emerson and Natasha enjoying their Thanksgiving feast.

How could you ever have a bad day seeing that sweet smile?!

Emerson couldn't wait to dress Braelyn in the Pilgrim outfit when we got home...hilarious!

No comments: