Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mother/Daughter Roadtrip

No, I don't me that me, Em, and B hit the road for the weekend.  My mom and I went to Abilene for the weekend.  Mom's cousin's daughter was getting married on Saturday night in the Chapel on the Hill so we combined that with a little girls' weekend.  We took it easy on Friday night when we got in and then spent all day Saturday shopping before the wedding.  We had a great time!  Thanks for asking me to be your +1!!

This was the first time I had been back in 8 years...our first house still looks great.(On the outside, anyway!)

2 comments:

GranSan said...

You are sooo much more than my +1!! I had a great time and hopefully we can do it again sometime. A special thanks to my son-in-law. Love you all so!!!!

The Goforths said...

What a wonderful weekend!!!