Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Time to Trim the Tree

The only thing that softened the blow of leaving Grandma and Papa for Emerson was that the day after we got home I promised her we would decorate our tree.  I probably should have thought out that promise a little more first because while we were great on Tuesday to do it, it meant Daddy had to pull everything out of the attic for us when we got in town on Monday night!  Sorry, Daddy!  You are the best!!!  This was the first year that both girls got to help me decorate which I loved!  I don't even care that the bottom branches have a million ornaments!!  I was having to work as fast as possible to make sure the top half of the tree had ornaments at all-those two girls can work fast!  The kicker now is making sure the ornaments stay on the tree!




Em was very festive with the poinsettia in her hair!

She loved the sheep "baby's 1st Christmas" ornament!  It took a lot of convincing to get that one to stay on the tree!




From a distance you can't even tell the majority of the ornaments are on the lower half!

 

No comments: