Monday, December 16, 2013

Time for Haircuts!

I think my girls might be an exception...they ask to go get haircuts!  I wanted to take Braelyn in, despite the fact she still has very little hair, because what little she has had gotten pretty unruly!  As soon as Emerson heard Braelyn was going, she insisted on getting one herself!  I was really wanting to let her's grow a little more but no harm in a trim!  After haircuts it was on to the merry-go-round, lunch at the foodcourt, and a cookie at the Cookie Company.  I had a blast!  I am so excited that this is just the first day of a very long vacation for me!

Cartoons came on...Emerson Leigh was a happy camper!

Braelyn cracked up that sissy had "Clip...two!"

My big girl with her cute haircut and her sucker...the very sucker that inspired her sister to get up in the chair!

Hey, watch it with the water lady! (Notice her holding her sister's hand!  We were a little more nervous this time!)



I wish I had a good picture of the finished product-hilarious!  The lady put a ton of mousse and actually teased her curls in the back!  She looked like a little old lady that goes to the beauty shop weekly!

A trip to the mall is not complete without the merry-go-round!

 

No comments: