Sunday, December 8, 2013

HO HO HO!!!

We took the girls to visit Santa tonight and Emerson could not wait!  In fact when we were driving by to find a parking place, he was actually standing outside on the corner waving at everyone.  We couldn't get parked fast enough and Emerson was practically dragging Shawn when we got out of the car.  Braelyn was a little less enthusiastic!  All day I had been asking her if she was going to sit on Santa's lap and she would say "Yeah!".  As soon as the car was in park her answer was very different!  This year I didn't even push it with her!  She watched from afar as big sister showed Santa the picture she had drawn for him and told him what she wanted and that was good enough for her!  Emerson was precious talking to him and did not hesitate to hop up on his lap!

At this point, we thought there was hope that Braelyn was going to get caught up in her sister's excitement and go see Santa!

Santa, I drew a picture of me and you!



I want an Ariel big girl bike with an Ariel bell.

You get a candy cane even if you don't sit on his lap...works for me!


Our sweet Emerson is getting so big!  Such a good girl...not a doubt in my mind that Santa's coming to our house!

Whether she sat on his lap or not I know Santa will come visit sweet Braelyn too!

No comments: