Monday, December 16, 2013

Hooked on Daddy...

literally!!  Daddy getting home is the highlight of the girls' day.  When they hear that garage door go up, I really have to watch them to make sure they don't hurt each other running to be the first to get a hug!  I was on the phone with my IT department one day when the scene unfolded and the tech stopped what he was doing and said "Oh my gosh, that it possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard!  Does Daddy know that he generates that kind of reaction?"  I assured him he does because the scene continues once he is inside!  Tonight was no exception and they wanted every ounce of his attention after he got in the door.  They played chase, hide and seek, and right about the time Daddy was wearing down, the girls were having none of that!

No comments: