Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Magnolia Christmas

Shawn and I spent Christmas here at home in Magnolia. On Christmas Eve, we went to see Yes Man and then came home to open presents. We couldn't wait until Christmas morning! After we opened presents, we had dinner at Buca di Beppo-our favorite! Given that I managed to pick up a cold somewhere, I slept the first half of Christmas day then got up and we are having enchiladas for our Christmas feast. While we miss being with our families for the holidays, it has been a very nice break for both of us so far. It has been a great time for us to rest and get to spend some time together. Shawn actually has only had one practice so far since he has been off so this is the most time we have had together since the summer. It has been great timing because both of us were pretty worn out and it is nice to have some time for just the two of us before two becomes three!

The candle warmer was a perfect gift given that I am likely to burn the house down one of these days leaving candles burning!

Shawn was pumped about his Pro V1 golf balls-just in time to play on Friday!

Maggie didn't get the call again this year to join Santa's team...so sad!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

Maggie can be on my team anytime!!I am so glad ya'll are enjoying your Christmas! I miss ya'll and can't wait to be with you soon! Jaf says to enjoy this "alone" time!!Merry Christmas and I love you both sooooooooooo!

Tonya Tuggle said...

Merry Christmas, Stace! The pic of Maggie is hilarious!