Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Maternity Clothes Dilemmas

The further along I get into this pregnancy I continue to discover more and more problems with maternity clothes. The first one I ran across is that drawstring pants are a big risk. When the bow does not untie right and gets in a knot it is impossible to see the knot to get it out! Unfortunately, this discovery was made when I had already waited way too long to find a bathroom! The other discovery is that the bigger I get the harder it is to keep pants up and shirts down-I assure you no one wants to see what is revealed when this happens! Tonya, whenever you are ready to start our business of designing maternity suspenders I am all in! The only solution that I have found to many of the issues that I have run across...WEAR A DRESS(even if it does somewhat look like a tent)!!!!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

A tent?! You still look as cute as ever!