Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank You!!!

What a fun day! Today I was scheduled to have a ride along with my manager, Robin. We were supposed to make calls to some of my offices this morning and then go down by the Galleria to conduct interviews of the potential temporary reps to fill my territory during my maternity leave. We finished up making calls and then headed toward the Galleria area to get some lunch. When we got down there she told me that there was a problem-she hadn't received the resume of the candidate that was scheduled for 1:30 and HR had been unable to get in touch with him to confirm. She said that we would have to hang out and wait to hear as HR tried to reschedule the other candidates for us. We finally gave up waiting to hear from them and went on to the Grand Luxe for lunch. When the host took us back to our table, there were all the other reps from my district for a surprise baby shower!! They had balloons on my chair, presents everywhere, and a cake! I had absolutely no idea-I LOVE SURPRISES!!!! Thank you so much Houston District!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

How nice! Looks like you got lots of necessities.