Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas at Snyder

Today was my first experience of tackling 2 class parties on the same day!  Thankfully they weren't at exactly the same time but they did overlap.  I just did my best to split my time evenly and loved every second of seeing both of them have fun with their classmates!  Both classes had breakfast pajama parties.  Braelyn's class made a cute Santa ornament and played pin the nose on Rudolph and Em's class played a fun game for a coloring book exchange.  It was early release day so after the parties we headed home to watch The Grinch and The Polar Express, then headed to our usual girls' lunch spot-McAlister's!

They looked so cute in their jammies!


Party day is so much fun!!!!


She did such a good job on her ornament, then had to help the rest of her table do theirs!


B and Leia

B and Sophia

So thankful to be able to be here!

We are so thankful B has Mrs. O'Connor-she has been amazing!

My big 2nd grader!


Time to open her coloring book!


Em and Sofia

Em was so excited that she, Mattia, and Alexa made the Elf report on the morning announcements by Mrs. Ardoin because they had picked up trash on the playground yesterday!  I was so sad I missed it!  B's class was so loud, we couldn't hear any of the announcements!

So proud of this girl!
Fun at McAlister's!




No comments: