Friday, August 29, 2014

We Did It!!

We survived our first week of school!!!  I only had to do two days this week of getting everybody ready and out the door early in the morning because Shawn and I had taken off Monday-Wednesday to work on unpacking.  Even with that, we are all very happy to see Friday!!!  I am so very proud of Emerson and how she has handled this big change.  Bless her heart, she is more worn out than I think I have ever seen her.  When I pick her up at the end of the day, she starts talking about going to bed and when I wake her up in the morning I am fairly certain she hasn't moved all night!  It is no effort whatsoever to make her bed because her sheets are still perfectly in place...anybody who knows Emerson well knows that this is a big change!  There have been days when all of her covers were off in the floor!


TGIF!!!

No comments: