Friday, August 22, 2014

Lil' Stallion Social

I have been so impressed with Snyder so far and I think it is great that they hosted the Lil' Stallion Social for the incoming kindergartners before the start of school.  The kids spent an hour in their class getting to know their teacher and the friends in their class so that the first day would not be so intimidating.  On the way in to the school, they got to meet Dr. Ann Snyder(the one the school is named after) and their principal Ms. Ardoin.  While the kids were in their class, the parents got a little orientation to the school.  When we got to the school and were getting out of the car, I told Em that I wasn't sure I was ready for all of this...her being in kindergarten has happened just way to fast.  She said:  "If I can be ready, you can be ready, and I AM READY!!!"  I love this kid so much!  I am pretty sure I was supposed to be talking her into going in, not the other way around!

Oh my goodness, she looks so little!

Dr. Ann Snyder

Ms. Ardoin, the principal

She wasted no time sitting down and getting to work on the project Ms. Krakow had out for them.


I hope she has the best year with Ms. Krakow!

The kids were all SO excited when we picked them about a surprise Ms. Krakow had for them, but NO PEEKING until Sunday night!

No comments: