Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trunk or Treat

Grace Crossing hosts a Trunk or Treat every year and it is perfect trick or treating particularly for the age of our girls.  There is nothing scary and you know everything is safe.  I would have to say that the girls' costumes this year are my favorite ones we have done so far!  We went all out including coloring their hair!  That decision proved to be more of an undertaking than expected but I still think it was so worth it!! (even if I am still cleaning up red and orange!!) 

I can never predict...I didn't think there was any way she would let me do the orange.  She insisted on going first and Em didn't want the red!

How cute are those curls?!

She was so excited to be Pebbles!!


Our beautiful Ariel

I am still trying to get the red out of her pretty blonde hair!  Oh well!



Braelyn trying to stike a pose like her sister cracked me up!

Let's get some candy!  Notice the orange on the car seat...hence the reason I am still paying for the hair color decision!





Playing a game for a treat!

The last stop at Trunk or Treat was for popcorn!  We might have the only 2 kids that quickly gave up their buckets of candy for bags of popcorn!


1 comment:

The Goforths said...

ADORABLE!!!
The pink took quite a while to come out of Audrey's hair last year. I'm not sure what made a difference this year but it all came out on the first wash and it was the same can of spray from last year!
Their costumes are precious!