Saturday, October 12, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Campout

My girls are so incredibly blessed to have Shawn as their Daddy.  He never ceases to amaze me at how good he is with them.  While we were at dinner last night he said that it was perfect weather for a campout and that he would set up the tent when we got home.  The girls had a blast helping him set it up.  Me and the girls came inside while he fogged and sprayed the yard for mosquitos.  Emerson has been asking for days to have popcorn so as soon as he came in from the yard, he popped her some popcorn and she watched some cartoons.  About 9:30 Em and Daddy grabbed their pillows and lantern and out they went!  I was interested to see if they would last all night.  They did AND it even rained!!!  I think they came in a little after 7.  B and I didn't get up til around 8:30 and when I came in Em was so excited and couldn't wait to tell me that "it rained, and there was lightning but no thunder"!


Poor Braelyn worked awfully hard to help set it up and didn't even get to campout!


I don't think I could love these two any more if I tried!

They could hardly wait to get inside while Daddy was setting up!

No comments: