Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

The girls new school allows them to wear costumes to school on Halloween and they have a parade and party.  We were a little worried that the parade wasn't going to happen thanks to the torrential rains that hit Houston on Thursday but they decided to just move it inside.  As I sat out front waiting for the parade to start, I wondered how Miss B would do.  As her class came out the double doors I saw her little eyes go from parent to parent and the panic start to creep onto her face.  She finally found me in the crowd and her time in the parade was over!  She was crying hysterically and had no intention of joining back in on the fun!  She was perfectly content hanging out with me to watch Emerson, who enjoyed every second of the parade!  After all the fun at school we came home and watched Monsters University(thanks Gransan!) and I made "mummy dogs" for dinner.


This little one LOVES being Pebbles!  When I picked her up from school, her teacher told me that it took them quite awhile to calm her down when it came time to take off costumes!



Unfortunately this was the only pic of Pebbles at the parade!  This was right about the time panic set in!

Slightly different reaction to the parade!


This is the bag Em decorated at school for all her goodies from the party.

Emerson was definitely pleased with the Halloween dinner!

This is what Braelyn's hair looked like when I picked her up at school!!

No comments: