Saturday, June 15, 2013

ELEVEN!!!

Shawn and I celebrated 11 amazing years of marriage today!  Where has the time gone?!  I guess the saying is true that time flies when you are having fun!  Unfortunately yet another year has come and gone that we did not take a picture on our anniversary!  Oh well!  It was a great day.  After Emerson and I finished up at VBS, the babysitter got there and we went to meet with the designer for our new house plans.  We have been very frustrated thinking that there was never going to be a plan that captured everything that we want.  The first plan sent to us missed the mark and this was going to be our first time to actually sit with the designer to figure things out.  Shawn and I both had our doubts the way the meeting started but a little ways in something Shawn said triggered something in his memory.  The designer started searching through his archives of plans and pulled up one that we loved!  We couldn't believe it!  With just a few minor changes I think we have found our perfect plan!  From there we headed to Wolfies for crawfish!  It was great!  Happy Anniversary babe!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys so!

The Goforths said...

I cannot believe it's been 11 years already! Happy Anniversary!