Friday, May 31, 2013

So Sweet

When I went to pick up Braelyn yesterday, the class was coming in from outside.  Her teacher, Lemanda, told me, "If I had a class full of Braelyns, my days would be so much better!"  She went on to tell me that Braelyn is just "so sweet".  Earlier that day when Lemanda had helped one of B's friends blow her nose, the little girl started crying because her nose was a little raw.  Braelyn immediately stopped what she was doing and went over to hug her friend.  She also said that when all the other kids were doing the wrong thing(climbing on tables), Braelyn was always her one to do the right thing.  I was so happy to hear this given that B has always been our one to somewhat push the limits!  She is truly a sweetheart though and I am so proud of her for being such a good little girl at school too!

A classic "Braelyn look"!  This was another time she was being so sweet.  We had to wait for over an hour at the ENT's office.  She played with this toy for all of 30 seconds and the rest of the time sat perfectly still and quiet in the chair next to me while 2 other kids her age were having all out meltdowns!  She just pointed at them and looked at me so worried like, "What's wrong with them Mom?"!

No comments: