Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bits and Pieces

It seems like we have been super busy over the past couple of weeks but there was not really a main event that would generate one of my "photo overload" posts!  Here are just a few  bits and pieces of life at the Brooks house that I captured on my phone.

The girls like to watch cartoons in the morning while I am getting ready.  I came out of the bathroom on this particular morning to find them both dressed in Shawn's shirts!

These new shopping carts at the mall are AWESOME!!!  Em is almost too big for it but we will make it work for many mall trips to come!

The girls got suckers when we were checking out at the meat market and wasted no time getting them open on the drive home!

Hey Mom, is my tongue purple?!

Braelyn's hair is the source of many laughs in our house...wait a second, Braelyn is the source of many laughs in our house!  This is what it looked like when she woke up one morning!

I was so proud that I finally did pigtail French braids!!  After about the 3rd attempt Em said: "Mom, I can't sit here forever!"

If you look really close you can see hot pink and purple ink around her mouth and the tip of her nose.  She mashed her face into Emerson's stamp pad...always something!