Friday, May 17, 2013

One Smart Cookie!

Emerson is always saying things that I never want to forget.  Here are a couple from the last couple of weeks...

We were leaving gymnastics and it was raining...

Me: Em, I need you to be really careful and not put your feet on the back of Momma's seat because they are all wet.
Em:  I'll just put my shoes on the floor until we get home.
Me:  You are so smart!
Em: I'm clever!

On Mother's Day we were playing in the living room with all of her baby dolls.  She decided she was ready to play with princesses instead...

Me: Before you get out your princesses you need to clean up all your baby dolls and take them back to your room.
Em: Do you remember what my Daddy said?
Me:  What are you talking about?
Em:  On the fairy card!  Daddy said no cleaning today!

I cracked up!  I was under the impression that the Mother's Day fairy on the card was meaning that I wouldn't clean that day!  I didn't know it applied to everyone in the house!  I couldn't believe that she had been storing that little tidbit up from the time Shawn had read it to her in the store!

No comments: