Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunny Days

There is nothing like your big sister letting you watch one of her favorite shows with her...Emerson introduced Braelyn to Sesame Street yesterday!  It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  It has already been so fun watching Em take on the role of big sister.  The other day we were on our way home from eating out and it was past time for Braelyn to eat and she was definitely letting us hear about it.  Shawn and I were talking in the front and then noticed that Emerson was quietly saying something in the back.  We listened and heard the sweetest little voice saying "Almost there baby".  She told her that several times and then started singing to her...precious! 

 A relaxing day in our jammies

 Making sure sister was covered and comfy before Sesame Street started

 Watch Braelyn...that's Elmo.  He's one of my favorites!

 I think it is safe to say that she loves her little sister, even if she does cry a lot! (She says all the time: "Baby crying AGAIN!")

 I could eat them both up!

Braelyn has the best big sister!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I LOVE THESE PICS! Many "Sunny Days" ahead! I love ya'll so.....