Saturday, July 9, 2011

GranSan on Duty

GranSan came down on Thursday last week and was able to stay until Tuesday afternoon.  She was such a big help and we had so much fun.  Most of the nights she was here she volunteered for Braelyn duty so Shawn and I were able to get some sleep.  You really don't even realize how tired you really are until you are actually able to get a full night's sleep...thank you GranSan!  She also watched Braelyn while we went to Nate's game and kept both girls one night so that Shawn and I could have a date night.  The day she left Shawn was so sweet and kept both girls so Mom and I could have a girls' day and go out to lunch.

 GranSan was so ready to get her hands on both grandbabies!

 Movie time in Em's room.  Believe it or not, Braelyn is in the picture but completely hidden by a pillow!

 There she is!

 Our biggest baby!

 Check out Em's fashion design.  I had put on the shorts and tank top...she completed the look with the jean jacket, high heels and bag!

 GranSan, that tickles!

GranSan's Girls!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I do love my girls! I am truly blessed to be Gransan! Love ya'll!