Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daddy's Girls

It has been a great week just spending time together at home before Shawn has to start back to football next week.  I love watching him with Emerson and Braelyn...he is such an amazing Daddy and they both love him so much.  Yesterday, we were tired of watching TV so Shawn turned it to the music channels.  Emerson jumped up and said "Dance with me Daddy!"  It was so precious!  After they danced for a while, I got to join in and the three of us did the Hokey Pokey while Braelyn looked on from her swing...special memory!

 Very content snuggling with her Daddy

 So sweet

 Daddy doesn't even dance with Mommy...Em is a very lucky girl!

 Watching a little TV with the little princess

My Daddy is the best!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I agree 100%! Emerson and Braelyn are truly blessed to have the BEST Dad! Love ya'll!