Sunday, July 17, 2011

Squeaky Clean!

Braelyn got to take her first real bath last night right before she slept in her room for the first time!  She didn't like it at first but once she gave it a chance she loved it-she was totally relaxed.  She was great until it was time to get out to get dried off.  This child hates being uncovered and hates being cold!  As for sleeping in her own room, she did great.  I put her down a little after 10 and she didn't get up to eat until about 3:30 and then again at about 6:30.  I think she likes her new room!

 Please just put my clothes back on!

 Oh...maybe this isn't so bad.  It's actually warm!

 Oooh...I think I could get really used to this!

 Why weren't we doing this sooner?!

I think I might REALLY like showers!

Do I really have to get out now?

No comments: