Friday, October 11, 2019

Storybook Parade

This was a busy day for Mom!  This was our first day with events at two schools that overlapped combined with early releases at both!  First event of the day was Storybook Parade at Snyder.  This year we took a little bit of the easy way out and used Braelyn's Halloween costume and ordered a Descendants book to go along with it.  She looked so cute!  We were super excited about how the little colored hair extensions turned out.  The plan was for this to be the first parade held outside, however, the weather had other plans.  A cold front started moving through bringing rain with it right at parade time.  Even with it moving inside, they did the route better than in the past making it much easier for all parents to be able to see.  The only problem was, I am usually always in the same place so with it being different this year, B wasn't sure where to look for me.  She was past me before she finally heard me calling her name! 

Sassy Pants


They look so grown up!

The Administrators

The Specials Teachers

There's my sweet Audrey!

Oh, there you are Mom!

I had to leave before I got to her classroom to get a picture so we did one in the car when I picked her up!



No comments: