Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Season Kickoff

When we got home from our Thanksgiving in Shreveport we jumped straight into Christmas.  We decorated the house and attended the Hanging of the Green service at The Woodlands First.  I love seeing the girls' excitement over all things Christmas, from decorating their trees in their rooms, to helping me, to our Christmas countdown tradition.  As I have said before, I have always loved Christmas, but Christmas with them is even better!













After the Hanging of the Green service the kids were surprised to get to play in snow outside...the only chance you have in Houston is man made snow!



I put up my whole Christmas village this year and it definitely gets you in the holiday spirit!



The girls love just sitting and looking at the village.  The ice skaters are their favorite!

No comments: