Friday, November 4, 2016

Color Run

The junior high has a color run 3k fundraiser every year and we decided to sign up and do it as a family this year.  The girls have been wanted to join us on our other runs that we have done so we thought this would be a great way to involve them and to get them even more active.  At the end, Shawn and I were fairly certain it was not 3k, maybe more like a mile or a little over, but the girls did great!  We were very surprised by how long Braelyn kept up with Emerson!  They both ran nearly the whole thing and it was so fun getting to do it together!



I don't know how Em had any energy left for the actual run...from the moment we got out of the car she didn't stop running all over the football field!

We couldn't quite wait for the big color throw at the start of the race to start throwing ours!

Take that Daddy!



B's shirt cracked me up-all they had were adult mediums but she insisted on wearing one as soon as she saw me and Em.  I did the best I could making it fit her!  For whatever reason, she kept pulling it down over her shoulders though!

My phone may never recover from me trying to get pictures!!





We did it!


No comments: