Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year but the fun I had as a kid cannot even begin to compare to the joy of seeing it all through the eyes of sweet Emerson and Braelyn!  We went to see Santa tonight and it was so precious.  Braelyn had been telling me for weeks that she would sit in Santa's lap this year but we all said we would believe it when we saw it.  Of course, Emerson was very ready and there wasn't a doubt in our minds that she would hop right up in his lap and give him the biggest hug.  The girls were teaming up together this year and asking for a "rainbow trampoline".  As expected, Emerson ran for Santa hugged him and got right up in his lap.  Santa turned to give Braelyn a hug as she inched towards him and she looked at him like "you have got to be out of your mind"!  Santa asked Daddy to put her on his lap and we all waited to see what would happen...SHE STAYED!!!!!  Nothing on her was moving except her eyes but she stayed long enough to muster a smile for a picture!  Later that night I was telling her how proud of her I was and she said "I not want his hug!  Sissy wanted his hug but I not want his hug"  and that was totally fine sweet girl!  These two have been such good girls this year, as they are every year, so I am fairly certain they are on Santa's Nice List.


Super Excited!

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to tell him what we want!!!

I can do this, I can do this!

Is this really happening?!  Braelyn is actually going!

Could these two be any more different?!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Santa told us that he would ask his elves about a rainbow trampoline but if they couldn't do rainbow, maybe a regular one!

Fun at Potbelly's for dinner after

These two sweet smiles are all I want for Christmas!

No comments: