Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Cookies

One of my favorite things every year is making Christmas cookies with the girls.  We usually do the whole homemade thing with flour EVERYWHERE but I just wasn't quite up for that mess this year, so we did Pilsbury dough and then had a blast decorating!  We did melted snowmen and reindeer this year and they turned out super cute!

Coloring while they patiently waited on me to get the cookies baked.


They couldn't wait to show Gransan our first melted snowman!




Emerson's first snowman

I love those cute little feet!

My big kindergartener...hard to believe we just got a haircut a few weeks ago!












So glad Gransan was here to see them having so much fun!

Taste test time!

We had to make sure they were good enough for Santa!

No comments: