Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

We had a very special Christmas this year...hmmm, I think I say that every year!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!  As suspected the girls were up pretty early to find out if Santa figured out how to get a rainbow trampoline down the chimney.  Emerson was up first and did her best to wake Braelyn up.  She finally gave up on B getting out of bed and made a run for the living room herself!  I kept working to get B out of bed and finally succeeded.  We made it to the living room and Em was frantically looking around and not seeing a trampoline in the middle of the living room.  We saw a red ribbon on the floor and she wondered what it was.  I suggested we read Santa's letter to find out.  Santa let us know that we were supposed to follow the ribbon.  After layering on coats we finally made it to the end of the ribbon to find the rainbow(yes, I said rainbow) trampoline.  The girls hopped on to find that it was coated in ice-that is NOT supposed to happen in Houston!  After very little jumping, they said "It's cold, can we go in and open the rest of our presents?!"  They had so much fun opening-Em got her Barbie Dreamhouse from me and Daddy and Braelyn got her big girl bike with a bell.  They were very good little girls this year!





I wish we had video of me and Daddy trying to wrap Braelyn's bike the night before!  We had to get really creative!

It's what I wanted!!!!


An Elsa Snuggie!  Thank you Patsy!


The girls both got Frozen karaoke machines from Grandma and Papa and love them!

Braelyn was not moving on to another gift until I got her's out of the box!


Big girl Lego set from Gransan!

Thankfully Gransan chose a battery operated puppy for our little dog lover instead of a real one!




What did you get Daddy?

Our gift from Braelyn

Gransan helping B take her puppy for a walk

We almost totally forgot to check stockings this year...we were already cleaning up when the girls saw them!




Let the fun begin...Daddy had to help me because the instructions for the Barbie house were a little overwhelming!

Thankfully it warmed up a little later in the day for them to have fun on the trampoline!


Our big girl is so proud of her princess bike!


Watch out!  Here I come!

Help me Daddy, I stuck!

No comments: