Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Frozen x 2

Emerson got invited to a second Frozen themed party over the Christmas break.  This one was super cute because it was at The Woodlands Ice Skating Rink that is open through the holidays.  Emerson was so excited about getting to go skating.  I, on the other hand, was a little nervous because, as suspected, she did not want to skate by herself!  I am pleased to report that there were no injuries, only a soaking wet, completely frozen little girl!  She spent plenty of time on the ice but by the end she was really starting to catch on.  Too bad it will be another year before she gets to work on it again!

These little walkers are great!

Notice how wet Em's pants are!

Before we finished, she wanted to try skating without the walker in the little practice rink.




I was thrilled when Kate's dad said it was time for cake...I was EXHAUSTED!!!

Happy Birthday Kate!!

 

I don't know who is more tired but we survived!

No comments: