Sunday, October 26, 2014

Precious Family Time

Seeing our girls have so much fun...the greatest thing ever!  I love seeing them laughing together. I love seeing them chasing each other. I love seeing them help each other.  I love seeing them worrying about each other.  I love seeing them soaking up time with their Daddy.  I love seeing them get filthy dirty playing.  I love seeing them wearing a tutu and ballet slippers no matter the activity.  I love to see them sharing.  I love to see them being thankful.  I love to see them just living life.  I got to see all these things this afternoon and I wouldn't trade those moments for the world. 


 


Not sure how much Braelyn remembered from carving the pumpkin last year...she watched Daddy's every move!


Practicing drawing the perfect face







Daddy starting to draw Emerson's face onto the pumpkin.

Emerson decided to get it just right, she needed to be the one to draw it on the pumpkin!


Braelyn supervising Daddy cutting her face out.


Time to make the little pumpkins sparkle!


Still working on Braelyn's creation.



Does your Jack-O-Lantern have 2 faces?!

No comments: