Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mission Accomplished

Well, we have officially survived our first take home project of kindergarten!  When Shawn and I returned from Cancun, I found an outline of a pumpkin in Emerson's folder with instructions to decorate however we like by the following Thursday.  Well, of course I made it harder than it needed to be and skipped right over the idea of just coloring the pumpkin!  I made it a full craft extravaganza where we cut out glitter foam paper for the face and then I taught Em how to cover the pumpkin with tissue paper.  She did awesome!!! 


Of course if Sissy has a project, B has a project!


I was so proud of her for sticking with it til the very end-it was pretty tedious!

Adding the finishing touches!

She couldn't wait to take it and show Ms. Krakow!



No comments: