Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Parade

This was our 2nd annual FKA 4th of July parade.  It is hard to believe the girls have been at this school for over a year-the time has flown!  The parade is so cute.  Each class makes something patriotic to wear or carry and they walk from their building, through the whole campus, and up to a bridge over Grogan's Mill to wave at the cars passing below.  The kids love trying to get the cars to honk!  This year I was so excited that B actually kept going with her class after she saw me, however I pushed my luck with a second round of pictures.  I ran up to get more pictures of her after I got Em coming out of the building and then tried to go back and get more of Emerson.  By the time I got back to Braelyn's class she was screaming, wanting me!  Baby steps...at least she made it through half of the parade without me!  I love getting to be there for times like this!


















No comments: