Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Girls' Staycation!

Mommy and Daddy's staycation turned into a vacation for the girls too!  They had so much fun with Gransan and Patsy. 

The girls couldn't wait to give Gransan her Mother's Day gift so they went ahead and gave it to her as soon as she got to town!


I love these two so much and they will hopefully have a fully recharged Mommy in a few days!

I had to get some snuggling in with my B before Daddy got home from work!

You will start to notice that the headbands have become her new favorite fashion statement!

The goggles are another favorite accessory!

Sweet smile!

Making popsicles with Gransan

Mmmm...so good!

The girls working on my Mother's Day gifts with Gransan

She can always bring a smile to my face!




One of their favorite things to do when Gransan comes to town!


Fun at the park

Cooking with Patsy

Gransan and her girls

Patsy, Gransan, and the girls

No comments: