Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great.  I came back from a recharge weekend with Shawn to two beautiful, sweet girls who couldn't wait to show me what they had made for me.  Emerson was so excited about what she had made for me at school that she gave it to me on Wednesday when she got home and we left school so fast that day that Braelyn had to wait until we got back to school on Monday to give me hers.  It was great getting to give my Mom a hug on Mother's Day too!  For lunch, Shawn cooked my favorite hamburgers!  We are so blessed to have such amazing Moms in our lives that have taught me so much about how to be a Mom myself.  It is so true that you appreciate and understand their sacrifices so much more when you have little ones of your own...it is the hardest job in the world but also the one that brings you the most joy!

My sweet Emerson so excited to give me her gift.

Em told me that I needed to wear the bracelet she made every day to work so that I can look at it and remember how much she loves me!  Little does she know I don't need a bracelet to make me think of her all day long but I absolutely love it!

They decorated flower pots and planted flowers for me...PRECIOUS!!!

BLESSED!!

No comments: