Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Whew!

Well, before this week the extent of my outings with both girls by myself was one trip to the grocery store.  Given the unbelievable heat I was trying to think of something that I could do with Emerson other than plopping her in front of a movie.  I decided to take them both to Chick-fil-a for lunch so that Emerson could play on the playground.  It went great.  I was a little worried given that both girls were crying when we got in the car to leave.  We stopped at the post office first and then headed for lunch.  I fed Braelyn while Em played at the playground then Emerson and I ate.  After that we even went to Target!  We did it!!!!

 Being such a good girl so Mommy and Big Sis could enjoy their lunch!

As far as she was concerned, the best part of the whole outing!

No comments: