Friday, August 26, 2011

Much Appreciated Break

GranSan and Janet came in town on Tuesday for a visit and gave me a much appreciated break.  I didn't really realize I needed one until they kicked me out of the house!  On Tuesday afternoon I got to go for a pedicure and then on Wednesday I got a haircut and spent the rest of the day shopping.  It was WONDERFUL!!!!  The girls both got spoiled rotten while Mommy was out and GranSan and Janet got some great sugar!

 No visit with GranSan and Janet is complete without presents!

 Watching her new Veggie Tales movie

 Braelyn had already changed so much since they last saw her!

 Plenty of love to spread for two grandbabies!

 Braelyn is a very good snuggler!

 Relaxing while big sis plays in the sprinkler

 So ready for it to get cooler...she LOVES being outside!

 Janet had the great idea to bring out the sprinkler before dinner!

 Very thirsty after lots of playing!

 GranSan loves to do this...I have a very similar pic of Emerson!

 Can I please just get in the bath GranSan?!

 Before they left on Thursday, we had a girls' lunch at Pie in the Sky.

 I have the best aunt ever...so glad she got to come!

 Mommy, can I have some pecan pie PLEASE?!

Emerson's favorite...ice cream!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

We had so much fun. Glad you were able to get out for a while! Hope to do it again soon. Love you so!

The Goforths said...

HOW NICE! Those breaks always help!