Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Kennedy!

We were invited to help Kennedy, one of the other coach's kids, celebrate her 5th birthday at the Conroe Aquatic Center last Saturday.  Emerson now loves "swimming".  I can't wait to get her in swim lessons because as of now she makes me a nervous wreck!  Emerson talked all weekend about swimming with Jaxon and Kennedy!

 We had never been to the aquatic center...it is great for kids Em's size.

 Shawn took the first shift with the fearless wonder.

 Ms. Kim caught Jaxon and Em coming off the slide.

 Mommy, come swim with me!  The things we do for our kids...I said that there was no way I would put a swimsuit on this summer!  That was before Em said: "Please, Mom."

 Cookie cake...the key ingredient to any great party!

Emerson, Kennedy, and another cute partygoer!

No comments: