Monday, May 30, 2011

Pool Party

On Sunday afternoon Coach Morris and Kristi had the baseball coaches and their families over for a pool party and cookout.  We had so much.  I was shocked that Emerson wanted no part of the pool at first.  Shawn and I weren't getting in but I thought that with Jaxon, Kennedy, and KK getting in she wouldn't care but she looked scared to death and kept saying "Don't like it".  She finally got in with Kristi but wasn't too sure about it.  Shawn eventually put on his suit and got in and in no time she was laughing and even jumping off the sides to him.  She went under a couple of times but wasn't too crazy about that!

 I've got my suit on, where's yours Mom?!

 How is this crazy thing supposed to go?!

 Got it...let's go swimming!

 Don't like it Ms. Kim!

 She might not have liked the water but she was sure cute and color coordinated!

Still looks pretty worried but was at least out with the other kids when Kristi got in.

 Hey you guys, do you want to play ball?

 Hi Mom, I just went under!

 No more worried looks...Daddy saved the day!

 Priceless!

 Scared?  Who's scared?!

 Jaxon and Em playing baseball

 Are they cute or what?

They couldn't even eat their dinner because they were so busy feeding it all to the dogs!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I think I can see swimming lessons in the near future! Her suit and hat are priceless! Glad y'all had so much fun!