Monday, May 30, 2011

Big Sister

At the coaches' wives shower, Kim Schramm and Jolynda McGrath were so sweet to remember the "Big Sis in Training" and brought Emerson presents too.  She got to open them the next day when she got home from school and was SO excited.  The Schramms got her a baby and I wish I had had a video camera going when she started playing with it.  It is a baby that cries until you give it a bottle.  The look on her face when that baby started crying was hilarious.  She went to rocking and trying to get that bottle in the babies mouth and kept saying: "Mommy, baby crying!".  After a couple of minutes she went back towards her room and a few minutes later came back without the baby.  I told her to go get it so I could get a picture of them together to send to Ms. Kim.  In a little bit I heard: "Can't get it!".  I couldn't imagine what she could have done with her.  I found her in the nursery-she had put the baby in the crib!  I couldn't stop laughing.  Jolynda got her a Care Bear movie about helping others and a book about being a big sister.  We watched the Care Bears the entire night!





No comments: