Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a perfect Mother's Day.  Emerson made me a gift at school that was precious.  I told the teachers that it wasn't very fair to give an already emotional, hormonal pregnant woman something like that on her way to work!  Shawn and Em got me a new digital picture frame that I have been wanting too.  After church we just hung out at the house for a relaxing, perfect day. 

 The poem that came with this said:  
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small.
I'm always leaving fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
And I'll be grown someday.
Then all these tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.
So here's a painted keepsake
That one day you'll recall
Exactly how my handprint was
When I was very small!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

Wow! You don't have to be pregnant or hormonal for that to pull at heart strings! You are a great Mom and I am so proud of you! I love you so!