Friday, August 27, 2010

Week in Review

Last Friday morning GranSan was telling me how much she wanted to see Em and asking if we could do Skype that night.  I pointed out that she wasn't working any more and could easily see her in person...an hour later I got a call saying that she was on her way!  We did a little shopping and a lot of relaxing.  I again worked in Em's new room-yes I am referring to the one she is not even sleeping in yet!  I think it is pretty much done with the exception of hanging the frame that I bought today-yea!  We had 18 month pictures taken this week and I can't wait to get them back!

What is that face?!

Taking in a little TV with her puppy!

Blurry, but too cute not to post!

Shawn calls her my "mini me" because it doesn't matter what I am doing she is right there!

I was pretty proud of how the shelf turned out, particularly the hanging process-I did it all by myself, with a little over the phone help from Papa!

I stole the design of this bow hanger from somebody at a baby shower I recently went to.

I found this dry erase tile at Office Depot-perfect for displaying our little artist's work!

She wasn't feeling very good the morning GranSan left but needed her shoes and bow all the same-check out the bed hair!

She looked so cute in her new jeggings for her pictures!

One morning this week she insisted on her pig having breakfast with her.  In between bites she would sing rock-a-bye baby to it!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

How does she keep getting cuter?!