Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coach's Cutie

Every year they take a picture of all the coaches' kids to put in the program.  We missed it last year because it was in the middle of the day and I had something for work so we were glad that they moved it to the evening this year.  You can imagine what an undertaking this is...if everyone had been there it would have been a total of 40 kids!  Here are a few that I took and I will post the real ones when we get them.

Oh my gosh...look how many kids I get to play with!!!

Hey, wait for me...I want to slide too!

One of the other wives had this shirt made for her-it is so cute!

She is looking more like a little girl every day!

Brooke(the football head coach's daughter) volunteered to have Briley and Em sit with her.

She had her work cut out for her with 2 very active toddlers!

Are we all crazy even thinking this is possible?!

I don't know if they ever got one where everyone was in their place AND not crying!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

Wow! So glad Em could make it this year! She is changing every day! Thanks for all the updates! Love the Keds!