Wednesday, July 21, 2010

They Just Grow Up So Fast!

Well, we mention a "big girl room" to Em and she has just decided that she needs to do lots more "big girl" things.  I had to work late last night and when I got home she showed me that she now knows how to blow her nose like a big girl and then dressed up in big girl clothes like Mommy.  This morning she used her big girl potty!  I don't know if I am ready for all of this!

She can walk as well in my heels as she does in her Crocs!

How do I look?

Notice the bracelets on her legs...what do you think?  New fashion statement?

Let me think, what else could this necklace go with?

Making sure to pose for Daddy

Wow, accessorizing is hard work!

This one is a little blurry but the look on her face is priceless!

Her teeth crack me up in this one!

No comments: