Sunday, July 25, 2010

Misson: Accomplished!

Well, the big girl room is officially complete with the exception of a few things on the wall and the closet!  Shawn had his annual coaching retreat starting on Thursday so GranSan came in to keep me and Em company.  If she hadn't, there is no way the room would be finished-she kept Em occupied so Mommy could work and then helped me with the room after she went to sleep.  She had to go home to get some rest!! 

Such a good helper!

Will my big girl room ever be done?!

All ready for a day of shopping with GranSan and Mommy!

A Hobby Lobby run for a few more decorations

Wouldn't you know the matching curtains didn't come long enough for her window?  I had to sew an addition on to the bottom.

The curtains turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself...major feeling of accomplishment!

Definitely a girly room!

Check out Daddy's chair rail...is he good or what?!

2 comments:

The Goforths said...

too cute! what a great room to grow up in!

GranSan said...

I'm so glad I could help! All your hard work was worth it! Everything looks great! Love ya'll