Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

I know many of you were starting to think we had fallen off the face of the earth but we are still here and loving life! I have been meaning to post this update for at least a week but between being super busy and having technical difficulties with loading the video, it has taken awhile! Emerson is walking!!! She started a couple of weeks ago taking a few steps but know she is walking pretty well. If she keeps focused on her target, she can make it all the way across the living room! If she gets distracted it messes her up a bit! It is so cute!!! She is not supposed to be able to do this yet!


2 comments:

The Goforths said...

CUTE! She has changed since I saw her! We should probably start planning a lunch date NOW for after Christmas!

GranSan said...

I can not believe it! Yes, I can! She is brilliant! I love videos on the blog! She is precious!!!!Love ya'll!!