Friday, December 25, 2009

First Christmas

Our first Christmas with our little angel was so much fun. On Christmas Eve we opened our gifts and as predicted by everyone we talked to she was most excited by the bows on the packages. The very first present she opened had a silver curly-q ribbon on it and after that we could hardly even get her to open anything else because she was so caught up in the silver bow. Once we distracted her and got the bow she had a blast with all her new toys and books...thanks everybody!!! Christmas morning we got up and she got the couple of stocking stuffers out of her stocking and Shawn made breakfast and we just kept playing with all the toys!

Note the silver ribbon in the mouth!

Thanks Grandma and Papa!

Her very first Cabbage Patch even has a place to ride!

Oh my gosh I have a LuLu like my Aunt Sissy had!!!

How did Santa get these in here?!

He told me that he was coming to my house when I sat in his lap the other night!

Are you sure it is too cold for a ride outside?! GranSan would let me if she was here!

Helping Daddy with breakfast

The tires look good...it is definitely time for a ride! PLEASE!!!

Fine, I'll settle for a ride in the living room until it is warmer.

Daddy, did you see my cute fuzzy boots from Aunt Sissy?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! It looks like Em got lots of good stuff! We wish we could have been there with you all.

Grandma and Papa said...

Looks like "sweet pea" had a good first Christmas. So thankful for the blog!!! Love Ya